PureCSSMenu.com is a FREE online tool that generates css-only dropdown menus with minimum efforts!
You need just 3 easy steps to build your CSS menu:
1. Open PureCSSMenu.com and select the menu template you like.
2. Setup the menu item link and appearance.
3. Download the result as a zip file.
That's all! No complicated HTML and CSS coding. No drawing. Easy and Free!
* Super small size ~ 4Kb.
* Immediate loading.
* Text-only browsers friendly.
* Readable by any search-engine robots.
* Horizontal css menu & Vertical css menu.
Tutorial: How To Generate 100% CSS Drop Menu Nav in Seconds Online!
Pure CSS Menu is an excellent tool that gives you the possibility of creating desplegable menu in CSS without any knowledge of the design, and in a couple of clicks. We may from predefined templates, we choose to 8, are not very nice to say, but it is ideal that you personalicemos a gusto en instead of using a template. Free Active Menu The site offers three tabs where you will define the data on your menu. In items, you specify each link in the menu, and the hierarchy between them, in the tree view similar to Windows Explorer.