PureCSSMenu.com is a FREE on-line tool that creates css-only drop down menus with minimum efforts!
You need just 3 easy steps to design your CSS menu:
1. Open PureCSSMenu.com and select the menu template you like.
2. Adjust the menu item link and appearance.
3. Download the result as a zip file.
That's all! No complicated HTML and CSS coding. No drawing. Easy and Free!
* Super small size ~ 4Kb.
* Immediate loading.
* Text-only browsers friendly.
* Readable by any search-engine robots.
* Horizontal css menu & Vertical css menu.
Tutorial: How To Create CSS-only Vertical Menu in a Few Clicks for Free!
With this Free online generator you can add a CSS drop down menu to your web site within a few minutes. You can either define fixed menu items or set up the menu items dynamically, using server-side scripts. Level Menu Css To edit the information contained in this item, the panel Item Parameters (parameters of item) in the bottom of the screen is used. There you can determine the text that will be displayed in the menu, the Internet address to which the item points out, a tip (hint) the link, and whether it should be open in the same tab or not.