PureCSSMenu.com is a FREE on-line service that generates pure css dropdown menus with minimum efforts!
You need just 3 easy steps to generate your CSS menu:
1. Open PureCSSMenu.com and select the menu template you like.
2. Setup the menu item link and appearance.
3. Download the result as a zip file.
That's all! No complicated HTML and CSS coding. No drawing. Easy and Free!
* Super small size ~ 4Kb.
* Immediate loading.
* Text-only browsers friendly.
* Readable by any search-engine robots.
* Horizontal css menu & Vertical css menu.
Tutorial: How To Generate Pure CSS List Nav Bar in Seconds Online!
To decirlo de una manera sencilla, is a kind of WYSIWYG editor for CSS menu, since they can go adding removing the items with a click the link, setting the forms and colors, the link of destination, etc.. Siempre viendo a view of the anticipated changes in the right part of the screen. Slide Down Single Level Menu User can scroll between popup menu items if the menu doesn't fit on the screen; Great performance even with large CSS menu structure (menus are loaded and built on demand); You can easily include any number of horizontal / vertical CSS drop down menus into a single web page or multiple web pages;