Build CSS Expanding Menu Navigation in Seconds for Free!
PureCSSMenu.com is a FREE online application that makes css-only multilevel menus with minimum efforts!
You need just 3 easy steps to build your CSS menu:
1. Open PureCSSMenu.com and select the menu template you like.
2. Adjust the menu item link and appearance.
3. Download the result as a zip file.
That's all! No complicated HTML and CSS coding. No drawing. Easy and Free!
* Super small size ~ 4Kb.
* Immediate loading.
* Text-only browsers friendly.
* Readable by any search-engine robots.
* Horizontal css menu & Vertical css menu.
Tutorial: How To Generate CSS-only Horizontal Menu Navigation in Seconds Online!
Although limited somewhat by the possibility of creating templates depend on the Pure CSS Menu is one of those sites that should be favorite for any person working to create web. At a minimum, the service can save much time. Menus Css Con Imagenes Free The site offers three tabs where you will define the data on your menu. In items, you specify each link in the menu, and the hierarchy between them, in the tree view similar to Windows Explorer.