PureCSSMenu.com is a FREE web-based service that generates css-only drop down menus with minimum efforts!
You need just 3 easy steps to build your CSS menu:
1. Open PureCSSMenu.com and select the menu template you like.
2. Setup the menu item link and appearance.
3. Download the result as a zip file.
That's all! No complicated HTML and CSS coding. No drawing. Easy and Free!
* Super small size ~ 4Kb.
* Immediate loading.
* Text-only browsers friendly.
* Readable by any search-engine robots.
* Horizontal css menu & Vertical css menu.
Tutorial: How To Make Pure CSS Dynamic Nav Bar in a Few Clicks Online!
To edit the information contained in this item, the panel Item Parameters (parameters of item) in the bottom of the screen is used. There you can determine the text that will be displayed in the menu, the Internet address to which the item points out, a tip (hint) the link, and whether it should be open in the same tab or not. Ul Drop Down Menu Wiki Create professional looking CSS menus for your Web site, without writing a single line of code. No HTML or CSS knowledge required. You'll make great looking professional 100% CSS menus for your Website in no time ! You can completely customize the colors, fonts and more.