PureCSSMenu.com is a FREE web-based app that generates pure css dropdown menus with minimum efforts!
You need just 3 easy steps to create your CSS menu:
1. Open PureCSSMenu.com and select the menu template you like.
2. Adjust the menu item link and appearance.
3. Download the result as a zip file.
That's all! No complicated HTML and CSS coding. No drawing. Easy and Free!
* Super small size ~ 4Kb.
* Immediate loading.
* Text-only browsers friendly.
* Readable by any search-engine robots.
* Horizontal css menu & Vertical css menu.
Tutorial: How To Generate CSS-only Drop Menu Nav in Seconds Online!
To help developers who are not very familiar with CSS syntax - or we really can not lose so much time involved in these codes - the Pure CSS Menu exists. Using the tools of the site, you can create menus of different levels of complexity, including hierarchical submenus. Menu Rolover Submenus For more information watch a tutorial video on how you can create CSS dropdown menus online using Pure CSS Menu.