PureCSSMenu.com is a FREE on-line service that generates css-only dropdown menus with minimum efforts!
You need just 3 easy steps to build your CSS menu:
1. Open PureCSSMenu.com and select the menu template you like.
2. Customize the menu item link and appearance.
3. Download the result as a zip file.
That's all! No complicated HTML and CSS coding. No drawing. Easy and Free!
* Super small size ~ 4Kb.
* Immediate loading.
* Text-only browsers friendly.
* Readable by any search-engine robots.
* Horizontal css menu & Vertical css menu.
Tutorial: How To Generate CSS-only Horizontal Nav Bar in a Few Clicks for Free!
To decirlo de una manera sencilla, is a kind of WYSIWYG editor for CSS menu, since they can go adding removing the items with a click the link, setting the forms and colors, the link of destination, etc.. Siempre viendo a view of the anticipated changes in the right part of the screen. Coffeecup Css Menu Designer How Center Although limited somewhat by the possibility of creating templates depend on the Pure CSS Menu is one of those sites that should be favorite for any person working to create web. At a minimum, the service can save much time.