PureCSSMenu.com is a FREE on-line application that creates pure css cascading menus with minimum efforts!
You need just 3 easy steps to create your CSS menu:
1. Open PureCSSMenu.com and select the menu template you like.
2. Adjust the menu item link and appearance.
3. Download the result as a zip file.
That's all! No complicated HTML and CSS coding. No drawing. Easy and Free!
* Super small size ~ 4Kb.
* Immediate loading.
* Text-only browsers friendly.
* Readable by any search-engine robots.
* Horizontal css menu & Vertical css menu.
Tutorial: How To Generate CSS-only Dynamic Menu Navigation in Minutes Online!
The site offers three tabs where you will define the data on your menu. In items, you specify each link in the menu, and the hierarchy between them, in the tree view similar to Windows Explorer. Codice Menu Css Drop Down Orizzontale To edit the information contained in this item, the panel Item Parameters (parameters of item) in the bottom of the screen is used. There you can determine the text that will be displayed in the menu, the Internet address to which the item points out, a tip (hint) the link, and whether it should be open in the same tab or not.