PureCSSMenu.com is a FREE on-line app that creates css-only multilevel menus with minimum efforts!
You need just 3 easy steps to design your CSS menu:
1. Open PureCSSMenu.com and select the menu template you like.
2. Customize the menu item link and appearance.
3. Download the result as a zip file.
That's all! No complicated HTML and CSS coding. No drawing. Easy and Free!
* Super small size ~ 4Kb.
* Immediate loading.
* Text-only browsers friendly.
* Readable by any search-engine robots.
* Horizontal css menu & Vertical css menu.
Tutorial: How To Make Pure CSS Drop Down Menu Nav in Minutes for Free!
Parameters tab you can change the font and colors used in the menu. The alphabets available for the menu are those commonly used on the web, to ensure compatibility and stability of the layout. The change of colors can be made through the HEX code of the desired color, or selecting it with the mouse on a table of colors. The colors listed in the left column are on the menu in the normal state, and the right refer to the menu items under the mouse pointer. From bottom to top, the selection of colors to the text, and the bottom edge. Xhtml Menubar For more information watch a tutorial video on how you can create CSS dropdown menus online using Pure CSS Menu.