Create Pure CSS Drop Down Menu Nav in Minutes for Free!
PureCSSMenu.com is a FREE on-line application that creates css-only drop down menus with minimum efforts!
You need just 3 easy steps to build your CSS menu:
1. Open PureCSSMenu.com and select the menu template you like.
2. Setup the menu item link and appearance.
3. Download the result as a zip file.
That's all! No complicated HTML and CSS coding. No drawing. Easy and Free!
* Super small size ~ 4Kb.
* Immediate loading.
* Text-only browsers friendly.
* Readable by any search-engine robots.
* Horizontal css menu & Vertical css menu.
Once that finished le damos al button "download" and download a compressed file with the HTML and CSS code to install the menu, the images also are included. Active Submenus In Css The code generated by CSS Menu Generator.com is 100% compatible with Internet Explorer 4, 5, 5.5 and 6.0, Netscape Navigator 4, 6 and 7, FireFox, Mozilla, Safari, Konqueror and Opera 7, running under Windows, Mac, and Linux, so you don't have to worry about testing the menus under these multiple platforms - it's already been done for you.