PureCSSMenu.com is a FREE on-line tool that creates pure css multilevel menus with minimum efforts!
You need just 3 easy steps to make your CSS menu:
1. Open PureCSSMenu.com and select the menu template you like.
2. Adjust the menu item link and appearance.
3. Download the result as a zip file.
That's all! No complicated HTML and CSS coding. No drawing. Easy and Free!
* Super small size ~ 4Kb.
* Immediate loading.
* Text-only browsers friendly.
* Readable by any search-engine robots.
* Horizontal css menu & Vertical css menu.
Tutorial: How To Make 100% CSS Flyout Navigation Menu in a Few Clicks Online!
Pure CSS Menu .com is a free WYSIWYG online menu generator. With this web service you can generate horizontal or vertical drop-down (pull-down) css menus. To generate your menu just add menu items, customize menu color and font settings, then just copy the CSS and XHTML menu code and paste it in your (target) webpage. Verticle Ul Li Tree Menu To decirlo de una manera sencilla, is a kind of WYSIWYG editor for CSS menu, since they can go adding removing the items with a click the link, setting the forms and colors, the link of destination, etc.. Siempre viendo a view of the anticipated changes in the right part of the screen.