PureCSSMenu.com is a FREE web-based app that makes css-only drop down menus with minimum efforts!
You need just 3 easy steps to generate your CSS menu:
1. Open PureCSSMenu.com and select the menu template you like.
2. Customize the menu item link and appearance.
3. Download the result as a zip file.
That's all! No complicated HTML and CSS coding. No drawing. Easy and Free!
* Super small size ~ 4Kb.
* Immediate loading.
* Text-only browsers friendly.
* Readable by any search-engine robots.
* Horizontal css menu & Vertical css menu.
Tutorial: How To Build CSS-only Style Nav Bar in Seconds Online!
The third tab allows you to select which template (model) of your menu creation. So far, the models available are eight, ranging from minimalist to horizontal layouts vertical menus very similar to the Windows contextual menu. 2 Level Horizontal Menu Pure CSS Menu is an excellent tool that allows CSS drop-down menus, without the need of any knowledge of design, in a few clicks. When watching a preview of the changes on the right side of the screen.