Make CSS-only Dynamic Nav Bar in Seconds for Free!
PureCSSMenu.com is a FREE web-based app that creates css-only multilevel menus with minimum efforts!
You need just 3 easy steps to make your CSS menu:
1. Open PureCSSMenu.com and select the menu template you like.
2. Setup the menu item link and appearance.
3. Download the result as a zip file.
That's all! No complicated HTML and CSS coding. No drawing. Easy and Free!
* Super small size ~ 4Kb.
* Immediate loading.
* Text-only browsers friendly.
* Readable by any search-engine robots.
* Horizontal css menu & Vertical css menu.
Tutorial: How To Build CSS-only Cascading Menu in a Few Clicks Online!
The third tab allows you to select which template (model) of your menu creation. So far, the models available are eight, ranging from minimalist to horizontal layouts vertical menus very similar to the Windows contextual menu. List Menu Forms Style CSS Menu Generator.com fully customizes the menu's properties, including font, icon, background, border, cursor, arrow, tip text, surround, effects, alignment, transparency, etc. CSS Menu Generator.com supports HTML code, non-English languages and right-to-left languages.