PureCSSMenu.com is a FREE web-based app that creates pure css cascading menus with minimum efforts!
You need just 3 easy steps to make your CSS menu:
1. Open PureCSSMenu.com and select the menu template you like.
2. Setup the menu item link and appearance.
3. Download the result as a zip file.
That's all! No complicated HTML and CSS coding. No drawing. Easy and Free!
* Super small size ~ 4Kb.
* Immediate loading.
* Text-only browsers friendly.
* Readable by any search-engine robots.
* Horizontal css menu & Vertical css menu.
Tutorial: How To Generate 100% CSS Horizontal Menu Bar in Seconds Online!
The site offers three tabs where you will define the data on your menu. In items, you specify each link in the menu, and the hierarchy between them, in the tree view similar to Windows Explorer. Fly Out Css Menus The third tab allows you to select which template (model) of your menu creation. So far, the models available are eight, ranging from minimalist to horizontal layouts vertical menus very similar to the Windows contextual menu.