Make Pure CSS Dynamic Menu Nav in a Few Clicks for Free!
PureCSSMenu.com is a FREE web-based tool that makes pure css drop down menus with minimum efforts!
You need just 3 easy steps to create your CSS menu:
1. Open PureCSSMenu.com and select the menu template you like.
2. Adjust the menu item link and appearance.
3. Download the result as a zip file.
That's all! No complicated HTML and CSS coding. No drawing. Easy and Free!
* Super small size ~ 4Kb.
* Immediate loading.
* Text-only browsers friendly.
* Readable by any search-engine robots.
* Horizontal css menu & Vertical css menu.
Tutorial: How To Create CSS Style Menu in a Few Clicks Online!
After selecting the model and to adapt its menu items and parameters to those that best fit into your project, you simply click the download button and save the ZIP file. To decompress the ZIP you will receive an HTML file with the style and format of the menu, to be applied in its design and, depending on the template you have chosen, a folder with the images required for the menu. Naturally, in menus that use images, you need to edit the code to include the address where you saved the images received. Menu De Fotos Con Css Visit CSS Menu Generator.com today and try all of its great features for yourself!