PureCSSMenu.com is a FREE web-based application that makes pure css drop down menus with minimum efforts!
You need just 3 easy steps to generate your CSS menu:
1. Open PureCSSMenu.com and select the menu template you like.
2. Adjust the menu item link and appearance.
3. Download the result as a zip file.
That's all! No complicated HTML and CSS coding. No drawing. Easy and Free!
* Super small size ~ 4Kb.
* Immediate loading.
* Text-only browsers friendly.
* Readable by any search-engine robots.
* Horizontal css menu & Vertical css menu.
Tutorial: How To Create Pure CSS Flyout Menus in Minutes Online!
For more information watch a tutorial video on how you can create CSS dropdown menus online using Pure CSS Menu. Navigation Menu Li Hover Active To help developers who are not very familiar with CSS syntax - or we really can not lose so much time involved in these codes - the Pure CSS Menu exists. Using the tools of the site, you can create menus of different levels of complexity, including hierarchical submenus.