Create CSS Flyout Menu Navigation in Minutes for Free!
PureCSSMenu.com is a FREE web-based app that makes css-only dropdown menus with minimum efforts!
You need just 3 easy steps to create your CSS menu:
1. Open PureCSSMenu.com and select the menu template you like.
2. Setup the menu item link and appearance.
3. Download the result as a zip file.
That's all! No complicated HTML and CSS coding. No drawing. Easy and Free!
* Super small size ~ 4Kb.
* Immediate loading.
* Text-only browsers friendly.
* Readable by any search-engine robots.
* Horizontal css menu & Vertical css menu.
Once that finished le damos al button "download" and download a compressed file with the HTML and CSS code to install the menu, the images also are included. Horizantal Navigation Menu Bar With Floating To edit the information contained in this item, the panel Item Parameters (parameters of item) in the bottom of the screen is used. There you can determine the text that will be displayed in the menu, the Internet address to which the item points out, a tip (hint) the link, and whether it should be open in the same tab or not.