PureCSSMenu.com is a FREE web-based tool that generates css-only drop down menus with minimum efforts!
You need just 3 easy steps to build your CSS menu:
1. Open PureCSSMenu.com and select the menu template you like.
2. Customize the menu item link and appearance.
3. Download the result as a zip file.
That's all! No complicated HTML and CSS coding. No drawing. Easy and Free!
* Super small size ~ 4Kb.
* Immediate loading.
* Text-only browsers friendly.
* Readable by any search-engine robots.
* Horizontal css menu & Vertical css menu.
Tutorial: How To Create CSS-only Collapsible Menu Nav in a Few Clicks for Free!
The code generated by CSS Menu Generator.com is 100% compatible with Internet Explorer 4, 5, 5.5 and 6.0, Netscape Navigator 4, 6 and 7, FireFox, Mozilla, Safari, Konqueror and Opera 7, running under Windows, Mac, and Linux, so you don't have to worry about testing the menus under these multiple platforms - it's already been done for you. Dhtml Css Tree Vertical Menu To help developers who are not very familiar with CSS syntax - or we really can not lose so much time involved in these codes - the Pure CSS Menu exists. Using the tools of the site, you can create menus of different levels of complexity, including hierarchical submenus.