PureCSSMenu.com is a FREE on-line tool that creates pure css drop down menus with minimum efforts!
You need just 3 easy steps to design your CSS menu:
1. Open PureCSSMenu.com and select the menu template you like.
2. Setup the menu item link and appearance.
3. Download the result as a zip file.
That's all! No complicated HTML and CSS coding. No drawing. Easy and Free!
* Super small size ~ 4Kb.
* Immediate loading.
* Text-only browsers friendly.
* Readable by any search-engine robots.
* Horizontal css menu & Vertical css menu.
Tutorial: How To Make CSS UL Nav Bar in a Few Clicks Online!
Once that finished le damos al button "download" and download a compressed file with the HTML and CSS code to install the menu, the images also are included. Css Active Menu State Tutorial Pure CSS Menu is an excellent tool that gives you the possibility of creating desplegable menu in CSS without any knowledge of the design, and in a couple of clicks. We may from predefined templates, we choose to 8, are not very nice to say, but it is ideal that you personalicemos a gusto en instead of using a template.