Make CSS-only LI Menu Nav in a Few Clicks for Free!
PureCSSMenu.com is a FREE online application that makes css-only cascading menus with minimum efforts!
You need just 3 easy steps to generate your CSS menu:
1. Open PureCSSMenu.com and select the menu template you like.
2. Customize the menu item link and appearance.
3. Download the result as a zip file.
That's all! No complicated HTML and CSS coding. No drawing. Easy and Free!
* Super small size ~ 4Kb.
* Immediate loading.
* Text-only browsers friendly.
* Readable by any search-engine robots.
* Horizontal css menu & Vertical css menu.
Tutorial: How To Build 100% CSS Drop Menu in Seconds Online!
To help developers who are not very familiar with CSS syntax - or we really can not lose so much time involved in these codes - the Pure CSS Menu exists. Using the tools of the site, you can create menus of different levels of complexity, including hierarchical submenus. Vertical Fixed Menu Scroll Css The site offers three tabs where you will define the data on your menu. In items, you specify each link in the menu, and the hierarchy between them, in the tree view similar to Windows Explorer.