Build CSS-only Flyout Menu Bar in Minutes for Free!
PureCSSMenu.com is a FREE web-based service that makes css-only drop down menus with minimum efforts!
You need just 3 easy steps to create your CSS menu:
1. Open PureCSSMenu.com and select the menu template you like.
2. Setup the menu item link and appearance.
3. Download the result as a zip file.
That's all! No complicated HTML and CSS coding. No drawing. Easy and Free!
* Super small size ~ 4Kb.
* Immediate loading.
* Text-only browsers friendly.
* Readable by any search-engine robots.
* Horizontal css menu & Vertical css menu.
Tutorial: How To Generate CSS Expanding Menu Nav in Seconds Online!
Although limited somewhat by the possibility of creating templates depend on the Pure CSS Menu is one of those sites that should be favorite for any person working to create web. At a minimum, the service can save much time. Pluginlab Menu In Wordpress Page To edit the information contained in this item, the panel Item Parameters (parameters of item) in the bottom of the screen is used. There you can determine the text that will be displayed in the menu, the Internet address to which the item points out, a tip (hint) the link, and whether it should be open in the same tab or not.