Generate Pure CSS LI Menu Nav in a Few Clicks for Free!
PureCSSMenu.com is a FREE online app that creates pure css dropdown menus with minimum efforts!
You need just 3 easy steps to make your CSS menu:
1. Open PureCSSMenu.com and select the menu template you like.
2. Adjust the menu item link and appearance.
3. Download the result as a zip file.
That's all! No complicated HTML and CSS coding. No drawing. Easy and Free!
* Super small size ~ 4Kb.
* Immediate loading.
* Text-only browsers friendly.
* Readable by any search-engine robots.
* Horizontal css menu & Vertical css menu.
Tutorial: How To Build CSS Popup Menu in Minutes for Free!
1. Explorer our gallery of professionally designed CSS Menus. 2.Personalize your menus features with our easy to use Menu Builder. 2. Download the HTML, CSS, and Images for your own menu in one zip package. Css Collapse Dropdown Menu Tutorial After selecting the model and to adapt its menu items and parameters to those that best fit into your project, you simply click the download button and save the ZIP file. To decompress the ZIP you will receive an HTML file with the style and format of the menu, to be applied in its design and, depending on the template you have chosen, a folder with the images required for the menu. Naturally, in menus that use images, you need to edit the code to include the address where you saved the images received.