Create CSS-only List Menus in Minutes Online!
PureCSSMenu.com is a FREE on-line service that makes css-only drop down menus with minimum efforts!
You need just 3 easy steps to create your CSS menu:
1. Open PureCSSMenu.com and select the menu template you like.
2. Adjust the menu item link and appearance.
3. Download the result as a zip file.
That's all! No complicated HTML and CSS coding. No drawing. Easy and Free!
* Super small size ~ 4Kb.
* Immediate loading.
* Text-only browsers friendly.
* Readable by any search-engine robots.
* Horizontal css menu & Vertical css menu.
Tutorial: How To Create CSS-only Popup Navigation Menu in a Few Clicks for Free!
The third tab allows you to select which template (model) of your menu creation. So far, the models available are eight, ranging from minimalist to horizontal layouts vertical menus very similar to the Windows contextual menu. Dynamic Drive Multi Menu Level To decirlo de una manera sencilla, is a kind of WYSIWYG editor for CSS menu, since they can go adding removing the items with a click the link, setting the forms and colors, the link of destination, etc.. Siempre viendo a view of the anticipated changes in the right part of the screen.