Make Pure CSS Expanding Menu in Minutes for Free!
PureCSSMenu.com is a FREE web-based application that makes css-only drop down menus with minimum efforts!
You need just 3 easy steps to build your CSS menu:
1. Open PureCSSMenu.com and select the menu template you like.
2. Setup the menu item link and appearance.
3. Download the result as a zip file.
That's all! No complicated HTML and CSS coding. No drawing. Easy and Free!
* Super small size ~ 4Kb.
* Immediate loading.
* Text-only browsers friendly.
* Readable by any search-engine robots.
* Horizontal css menu & Vertical css menu.
Tutorial: How To Generate CSS-only Dynamic Menu in Seconds for Free!
To decirlo de una manera sencilla, is a kind of WYSIWYG editor for CSS menu, since they can go adding removing the items with a click the link, setting the forms and colors, the link of destination, etc.. Siempre viendo a view of the anticipated changes in the right part of the screen. Design Menu Css Left Give Pure CSS Menu a try, you will see a demo on it's page - after taking a look you will most definitely be impressed by it's great design and simplicity in creating.