Create Pure CSS Hover Menu Nav in a Few Clicks Online!
PureCSSMenu.com is a FREE online tool that generates css-only dropdown menus with minimum efforts!
You need just 3 easy steps to make your CSS menu:
1. Open PureCSSMenu.com and select the menu template you like.
2. Setup the menu item link and appearance.
3. Download the result as a zip file.
That's all! No complicated HTML and CSS coding. No drawing. Easy and Free!
* Super small size ~ 4Kb.
* Immediate loading.
* Text-only browsers friendly.
* Readable by any search-engine robots.
* Horizontal css menu & Vertical css menu.
Tutorial: How To Build 100% CSS Vertical Nav Bar in Minutes for Free!
The website is dead simple, you can add items, parameters configure links and choose from pre-defined templates.Once you are satisfied with the menu you can download it to your local PC and then add it to your own website. Custom Vertical Spry Menus The site offers three tabs where you will define the data on your menu. In items, you specify each link in the menu, and the hierarchy between them, in the tree view similar to Windows Explorer.