PureCSSMenu.com is a FREE on-line tool that generates pure css drop down menus with minimum efforts!
You need just 3 easy steps to build your CSS menu:
1. Open PureCSSMenu.com and select the menu template you like.
2. Customize the menu item link and appearance.
3. Download the result as a zip file.
That's all! No complicated HTML and CSS coding. No drawing. Easy and Free!
* Super small size ~ 4Kb.
* Immediate loading.
* Text-only browsers friendly.
* Readable by any search-engine robots.
* Horizontal css menu & Vertical css menu.
Tutorial: How To Make CSS Drop Menu Bar in Minutes for Free!
Pure CSS Menu .com is a free WYSIWYG online menu generator. With this web service you can generate horizontal or vertical drop-down (pull-down) css menus. To generate your menu just add menu items, customize menu color and font settings, then just copy the CSS and XHTML menu code and paste it in your (target) webpage. Using Menus In Popup Windows The third tab allows you to select which template (model) of your menu creation. So far, the models available are eight, ranging from minimalist to horizontal layouts vertical menus very similar to the Windows contextual menu.